Hi everyone, Jacqui over at Crafty Nail has nominated me for the Sunshine Award! Jacqui’s blog was one of the first nail blogs I ever followed and I was inspired by her super nail art and I am more and more inspired with every post! I am so amazed that people find my crazy nail polish obsession inspiring, so thank you Jacqui, you are a true inspiration!
The rules of the Sunshine Award:
• Thank the person who nominated you
• Post the award logo on your blog
• Share 7 facts about yourself
• Nominate 5 or more other blogs that inspire you
7 Facts About Myself:
1. I have 2 older sisters, one is 17 years older and the other is 14 years older than me!
2. I have an obsession with phone cases. I upgraded my iPhone 4 to iPhone 5 last weekend and already have 7 cases for it :-S
3. I drink mainly decaffeinated beverages; I’m not a big fan of caffeine.
4. I have 4 tattoos.
5. I drive a little blue Chevrolet Spark.
6. I am a blood donor and feel fabulous thinking that my blood may save someone’s life.
7. I love buying and wrapping gifts; as you can imagine, I love Christmas!
My 5 Blog Nominations:
1. Megan at Blondes Love Cupcakes – Always inspiring me with a fab nail design.
2. Lisa at The Polish Playground – Lisa is so lovely, always leaving me encouraging comments. Love her blog.
3. Buy all the Colours – We have the same ideas… Do I really need 6 different shades of purple nail polish? Probably not…But I’ll buy them anyway.
4. Nicole at Polish Me Please – Her Zoya Pixie Dust gradient is to die for!
5. The girls at Polished Prescription – They use nail art as a creative outlet like me!
I know you bloggers may already have these awards or not want to participate, but you all inspire me and that is what this award is all about :)
Thanks Jacqui for nominating me and thank you to all my lovely followers, you are all brilliant!