I woke up this morning to a comment from Caffeine and Colour (http://caffeineandcolour.wordpress.com) nominating Lil’ old Ooh La La for three blog awards:
- The Versatile Blogger Award
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
- One Lovely Blog Award
I was flabbergasted that not only had someone taken the time to read and comment on my blog, but that they were nominating it for these awards – I felt touched! Being so new in the blogosphere (oohlala is only just over a week old!), I did a spot of googling to find out the origins and rules of the awards.
- Thank and link back to the awesome person who nominated you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know
So thank you Caffeine and Colour, you have made my week!
7 random facts about myself:
1. I believe that everything that happens, happens for a reason. even if it is not evident at the time.
2. My Nan awoke a passion in me to write when i was tiny.
3. I have only ever wanted to be a teacher – I am doing my dream job.
4. My life motto is: “don’t worry about today, it will soon be yesterday.”
5. I would like to be able to step into pictures and see what the past would’ve been like.
6. I have a huge nail polish addiction (but that was obvious, right?!)
7. I am so grateful for my family. I am so forever thankful that although I didnt chose them, I got the best.
Now for my nominations. I have looked at many, many nail blogs in the past, before starting my own. So I have a few to chose from! I do not know if any of my nominations have already received the awards, so if you have, I am sorry! I just think your blogs are awesome and you are very inspiring! You inspired me to start my blog :) They are mainy polish, beauty and fashion blogs, as that is my passion. This is a great way to find new blogs.
Thank you, each and every one of my vistors, for visiting my blog and reading my posts. It makes me very happy!